:: Smokin' Smokers :: :: Smokin' Smokers ::

Realistic, in-depth, and correct.

I am such fan of your work, especially rants like these. Its these kinds of rants that help expose some of the weaker people in society who cannot come to terms with their own problems. Smoking is just a splinter in the whole block of wood when you think about it, I'm sure there are many problems in society today that you can easily point out. I'm sure you can keep up the amazing work, and bring out more rants in the future that will expose people to some of the silly things we human beings do.

Time to browse through your other work :D

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

Muy Bien Hecho...

As said above... Very well done movie, the graphics style you have is really nice and fluent. The music was really well fitted and the plot was well played.

Amigo, Excellente trabajo, y te espero por tu proxima flash aqui en Newgrounds. Chao!

One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

FINALLY!!

I've Been waiting so long for this movie. Or any movie of Legendary frog's in particular, Both of you guys did a fantastical job on it. The animations, sounds, voice acting, story, and music was terrific, Keep it up! GO BOE! GO LF!! Keep up the that amazing work!

starcraft- ep1 m3 p2 starcraft- ep1 m3 p2

Excellent!

I'm sure you make alot of starcraft fans proud dude. Your animations on the game are stunning, makes me want to go play the game right now ^_^

Good job, and i really hope you submit more, i cant get enough of starcraft sometimes :P

Papertricks 1-6 Papertricks 1-6

HAHAHA!

THAT WAS AWESOME! Great Work with the use of a webcam! That was truly amazing, i have to show this to my friends. Great work you have there, make more! It was also really funny and creative to watch. Inspiring, keep it up!

EC_Breaking The Habit EC_Breaking The Habit

Deep...

You know, i've been animating for some time now... Its not every day that you come across a submission so deep... let alone the song. Good choice, and the animation just fitted perfectly. I have to say, this has to be my favourite animation in terms of emotional expression. I like your style too, Like i said, people dont come across artists like you. I not only give you your two thumbs up. But i give you an applause my friend. Because you've simply outdone yourself in this movie. 19 Days to complete? I'd say you were really determined to finish this work of art. You've definately earned your 5. And your 10. Great job, and i hope to see more submissions from you.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1

I love the new style!

Great job guys! the new style of tommorow's nobody kicks butt! Keep this amazing work up!

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Wow... amazing

This movie game me the shivers, thats why love this thing so much, you get a 5... The voice is what practically contributed to most of this eerie mood setting in this movie. I simply loved the voice acting, amazing... Keep it up

Old: The Project Ep.0 Old: The Project Ep.0

Eep..

Wow, Stick movies actually suck sometimes but i think this stuff can be compared to Xaio Xaio. You are an amazing stick artist! This stuff was so enjoyable to watch... Wow, good job, and great stuff, can i say for you to continue? of course, This IS a prequel, isn't it? of course it is, now make more and fast!!! that was one of the most enjoyable stick brawl and plot movies i've ever seen. Keep it up

ZT responds:

I'm glad you liked it! It's reviewers like you that I make these movies for. I so greatly appreciate these reviews, thanks alot man.
-ZT

F E A R F E A R

Truly a work of art...

Same as above, this took you a long time to make... didn't it? The animation was really smooth. The music fit quite well, But it should of been just a little bit more erie, either way, you did a good job. Keep it up man