The Shadows The Shadows

Excellent

There we go, something good after all these crappy entries... This game is kinda addicting, so i say good job, at least it brightened up my day. Great graphics, sounds were matched, and i guess the actionscript is excellent. Good job

Nar's Super Tutorial Nar's Super Tutorial

Nice program you made

This is cool, its really neat to see newgrounds users actually make a tool out of flash

great job

-DS

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

...Oh my God...

In my area, i'm practically known to be the guru of Sonic games... your no joke, arn't you? Do you realized what you've created??? YOU'VE CREATED SOMETHING MODERN MAN WOULDN'T DREAM ABOUT! Yeah! thats right!! i mean, geesh, who would go through all That coding to create such a wonderful thing of beauty! well, i'm giving you a 10... no wait... DAMMIT!, WHY CAN'T THEY PUT AN 11??... no wait, 11?? WHAT THE HECK AM I TALKING ABOUT, 9999999999+! Jesus, i cant believe you made this game, I LOVE IT!, I LOVE IT!!! YOU ROCK! NOW GO MAKE MORE! geesh! 'nuff said!

You get a 10 man, no ands and ifs... And i'm sure i'm not the only one lining up to throw good reviews at you. Good job lad, people like you work hard to make Newgrounds a thing of sheer bliss. ( Applause )