:: Smokin' Smokers :: :: Smokin' Smokers ::

Realistic, in-depth, and correct.

I am such fan of your work, especially rants like these. Its these kinds of rants that help expose some of the weaker people in society who cannot come to terms with their own problems. Smoking is just a splinter in the whole block of wood when you think about it, I'm sure there are many problems in society today that you can easily point out. I'm sure you can keep up the amazing work, and bring out more rants in the future that will expose people to some of the silly things we human beings do.

Time to browse through your other work :D

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

Muy Bien Hecho...

As said above... Very well done movie, the graphics style you have is really nice and fluent. The music was really well fitted and the plot was well played.

Amigo, Excellente trabajo, y te espero por tu proxima flash aqui en Newgrounds. Chao!

One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

FINALLY!!

I've Been waiting so long for this movie. Or any movie of Legendary frog's in particular, Both of you guys did a fantastical job on it. The animations, sounds, voice acting, story, and music was terrific, Keep it up! GO BOE! GO LF!! Keep up the that amazing work!

The Shadows The Shadows

Excellent

There we go, something good after all these crappy entries... This game is kinda addicting, so i say good job, at least it brightened up my day. Great graphics, sounds were matched, and i guess the actionscript is excellent. Good job

Nar's Super Tutorial Nar's Super Tutorial

Nice program you made

This is cool, its really neat to see newgrounds users actually make a tool out of flash

great job

-DS

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

...Oh my God...

In my area, i'm practically known to be the guru of Sonic games... your no joke, arn't you? Do you realized what you've created??? YOU'VE CREATED SOMETHING MODERN MAN WOULDN'T DREAM ABOUT! Yeah! thats right!! i mean, geesh, who would go through all That coding to create such a wonderful thing of beauty! well, i'm giving you a 10... no wait... DAMMIT!, WHY CAN'T THEY PUT AN 11??... no wait, 11?? WHAT THE HECK AM I TALKING ABOUT, 9999999999+! Jesus, i cant believe you made this game, I LOVE IT!, I LOVE IT!!! YOU ROCK! NOW GO MAKE MORE! geesh! 'nuff said!

You get a 10 man, no ands and ifs... And i'm sure i'm not the only one lining up to throw good reviews at you. Good job lad, people like you work hard to make Newgrounds a thing of sheer bliss. ( Applause )